Air Conditioning Repair
Free Estimates / Emergency HVAC Service / Emergency Fuel Delivery
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Common AC Issues
The skilled team at X-Press Energy can handle all kinds of air conditioning issues. Some common air conditioning repairs we perform include:
- Damaged electrical connections
- Faulty thermostats
- Low refrigerant
- Broken blower fans
- Lack of maintenance
- Sensor issues
- Drain line clogs
- Poor airflow
- Uneven temperatures
If your air conditioner is beyond repair, we can replace it with a more efficient model that will keep your family comfortable.
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repairs
You shouldn’t delay calling for help when you have AC problems. It’s important to contact an HVAC contractor if you notice:
- Puddles around your air conditioner
- Loud, unusual noises when you turn on your air conditioner
- Air vents that blow hot air
- The air conditioner turning on and off frequently
- Unusually high energy bills
Waiting to schedule air conditioning repairs could make the problem worse — and more expensive to fix. Our skilled team will get to the bottom of your AC issues and provide a lasting solution.
Professional vs. DIY AC Repairs
Repairing your air conditioner yourself may be tempting, but we strongly advise against it. HVAC systems are complex, and online tutorials won’t give a full picture of what’s going on in your AC unit. You could hurt yourself, damage your AC further, and end up paying more for professional repairs.
X-Press Energy provides homeowners with speedy, reliable, and affordable air conditioning services. When you hire us, you’ll be cool and comfortable again in no time.
Don’t wait to get AC repairs. Call X-Press Energy at 610-935-9200.
AC Repair FAQs
Should I replace my air conditioner instead of repairing it?
If you need frequent AC repairs, or your unit is around 15 years old, replacing it may be more cost-effective.
Why is my air conditioner blowing hot air?
If your air conditioner blows hot air, you may have low refrigerant or dirty air filters.
How often should I change my AC filters?
Most air conditioner manufacturers recommend changing your air filters every three to six months.
The Importance of Preventative AC Maintenance
The importance of scheduling routine maintenance for your air conditioner can’t be overstated. Like any major appliance, your air conditioning system will benefit from regular tune-ups.
Preventative AC maintenance will:
- Prevent breakdowns: Your HVAC contractor can catch minor issues before they cause complete air conditioner breakdowns.
- Save you money: AC tune-ups will help your HVAC system run more efficiently, saving you money on your energy bills.
- Delay replacements: Preventative maintenance will extend the service life of your air conditioner, so you’ll go longer between replacements.
- Give you peace of mind: You’ll feel better knowing your air conditioner can handle the hottest months of the year.
Invest in your family’s comfort. Call X-Press Energy at 610-935-9200.
Our Air Conditioning Maintenance Process
X-Press Energy provides thorough air conditioning maintenance for homeowners in Phoenixville, PA and surrounding areas. Our HVAC technicians will examine every part of your air conditioner, making sure to:
- Change dirty air filters
- Clean dirty condenser coils or evaporator coils
- Check the refrigerant levels
- Look for clogs in the drain lines
- Inspect the condensate pump
- Assess the airflow from your vents
- Make any necessary repairs
Once we’re done, you’ll have a functional and more efficient air conditioning system. You can also sign up for one of our Maintenance Agreement Plans to get maintenance for your entire HVAC system, along with priority service and discounts.
Air Conditioning Maintenance FAQs
How often should I schedule AC maintenance?
We recommend scheduling AC maintenance at least once a year.
How can you tell if your AC unit needs more refrigerant?
Some signs that your air conditioner needs more refrigerant include vents that blow hot air, ice on your refrigerant lines, or unusually high energy bills.
When should I test my air conditioner?
You should turn on your air conditioner in the early spring to ensure it works properly before summer.
I have nothing but good things to say about Xpress Energy Co. They are always very friendly and accommodating. They were recommended to me by a friend, and now I have recommended them to several people.
– Dan Wagner